Leave a Nest Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. is opening the application for TECH PLANTER in MALAYSIA 2019 until 7th June 2019.
TECH PLANTER is an ultimate real-tech startup platform and a seed acceleration program specifically designed for entrepreneurs and researchers who utilize the power of science and technology to change the world. The program started in Japan in year 2014 and now has expanded to UK, US and six ASEAN countries including Malaysia.
Information Session at 6 Locations
Leave a Nest Malaysia members have worked together with universities and research institution to host TECH PLANTER Information Session at their campus in our effort to bring this program closer to potential applicants and to introduce our vision for TECH PLANTER.
Here is the list of institutions that have hosted the Information Session:
|1.||UKM, Bangi||17th April 2019|
|2.||Veterinary Research Institute, Ipoh||22nd April 2019|
|3.||UM, Kuala Lumpur||23rd April 2019|
|4.||MMU, Cyberjaya||25th April 2019|
|5.||UiTM, Shah Alam||30th April 2019|
|6.||MMU, Melaka||10th May 2019|
Thank you to the hosting universities and research institute for the opportunity given to Leave a Nest Malaysia to share about TECH PLANTER program.
About TECH PLANTER in MALAYSIA 2019
- Simple application process needed. Submit your proposal today!
- The project must not be a field of study but a challenging issue for humanity.
- Intellectual property rights will stay with the applicants.
- 2 free mentoring sessions for finalists before the Demo Day.
- Grand Winner will receive JPY300,000 with round trip airfares and accommodation in Singapore for 2 team members to pitch in TECH PLANTER Asia Pacific round.
- Outstanding projects by incorporated startups stand a chance to be considered for prototyping fund worth up to USD50,000 with Japan Super Factories.
Biotech, agri-tech, food, energy, new materials, medical technology, artificial intelligence, IoT, robotics, and engineering.
Who should apply for TECH PLANTER Program?
Anybody who would like to change the world with their technology and strong passion.
- Startups who need helps to accelerate their growth and explore potential collaboration with big companies and makers community.
- Researchers who have passion and exciting core technology and interested to bring their project/product to commercialization.
- University students who want to share their big innovative idea and explore the potential of prototyping.
Send your application before 7th June 2019.
Click here to learn more about TECH PLANTER Program
To register for TECH PLANTER in Malaysia 2019 :