TECH PLANTER in Indonesia Announces Esteemed Judges for 2023 Demo Day
TECH PLANTER in Indonesia, a deep-tech acceleration program organized by Leave a Nest, is excited to announce the esteemed judges for its 2023 Demo Day. The Demo Day will be held at BLOCK71 Bandung on 20th May 2023 and will showcase the innovations of nine finalists selected from a pool of 45 applicants.
The judges for the Demo Day are prominent figures in the tech industry and academia. They bring a wealth of experience and expertise to the table and are well positioned to evaluate the innovative solutions presented by the finalists.
The judges for the TECH PLANTER in Indonesia 2023 Demo Day are as follows:
Mr. Nur Ahmad Zaim Hussin, Director, Leave a Nest Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
1. Mr. Daiki Kumamoto, Global Fund Manager, Real Tech Holdings Co., Ltd.
2. Mr. Norio Asahara Regional Research & Development Director, Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd.
3. TBD, PT. Rohto Laboratorie
1. Mr. Nur Islami Javed, Founder and Chief DEF Sharing Vision, invest.id
2. Ms. Seow Hui Hong, Associate Director, Strategy and Operations, Ecosystem Builder, NUS Enterprise
3. Mr. Suryandaru, M. T, President Director, PT. Nanotech Global Indonesia
4. Ms. Risma Fattahatin Muizzullah, Policy Analyst, Ministry of Industry
The TECH PLANTER in Indonesia Demo Day that will take place on May 20th, 2023, in Bandung is a closed event. Invited attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the innovative solutions presented by the finalists and network with industry leaders, investors, and researchers.
For more information about TECH PLANTER in Indonesia 2023 Demo Day, please visit the program's website at https://en.techplanter.com/indonesia/indonesia2023/