Second TECH PLAN DEMO DAY in UK Successfully conducted!!!
Leave a Nest has conducted its second TECH PLAN DEMO DAY in UK on 27th Oct. This event has been conducted in Living Centre, Francis Crick Institute, London.
In this event, from 22 application we have chosen 9 finalists. The team that has won the Grand Prize is team”InfiGear” (Theme: New design of the gear that allows more power and less mechanical wear).
Apart from Grand Prize we have selected 2 company prizes (For details please look at below). The Grand Winner will be invited to Hyper-Interdisciplinary Conference in Japan (March 2019) .
For the summary of the finalist place click here.
Overview of the event
|Title||TECH PLANTER DEMO DAY in UK 2017|
|Venue||Living Centre, Francis Crick Institute|
|Date/Time||October 27th Oct 13:00-19:00|
|Organizer||Leave a Nest Co., Ltd.|
TECH PLANTER DEMO DAY in UK Grand Winner
- Cash Prize: 300,000 Yen、Right to attend Hyper- Interdisciplinary Conference in March 2018
- Team: InfiGear
- Theme: New design of the gear that allows more power and less mechanical wear
Isomers Capital Award
- Team: eScent
- Theme: eScent Wearable Technology
Special Award (Kobashi Award)
- Team: ICHTHION (formerly Remora Marine)
- Theme: Energy-generative systems to clean up rivers and oceans from plastic wast
We look forward in meeting you soon next year in UK again!
Tech Planter: http://en.techplanter.com/
Global Platform Development Division of Leave a Nest
In charge: Shohei Michael Maekawa, Tsuyoshi Inoue
Email: [email protected]