TECH PLANTER in Malaysia, a deep-tech acceleration program organized by Leave a Nest, is excited to announce the esteemed judges for its 2023 Demo Day. The Demo Day will be held at MRANTI, Bukit Jalil on 15th July 2023 and will showcase the innovations of nine finalists selected from a pool of 50 applicants.
The judges for the Demo Day are prominent figures in the tech industry and academia. They bring a wealth of experience and expertise to the table and are well positioned to evaluate the innovative solutions presented by the finalists.
The judges for the TECH PLANTER in Malaysia 2023 Demo Day are as follows:
Mr. Abdul Hakim Sahidi, Managing Director, Leave a Nest Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Ms. Khairul Mazwan, Senior Manager, MRANTI
- Mr. Sid Fong, Investment Analyst, NEXEA
- Mr. Ir. Azril Hisham, Chief Executive Officer, Boustead Technology Sdn. Bhd.
- Mr. Omar Fateh, Director, Khazanah Nasional Berhad
- Dr. Shigehito Ikushima, Deputy General Manager, Kirin Holdings
- Mr. Yasunari Sato, Researcher, Rohto Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
- Dr. Saranpal Singh, Senior Researcher, Mitsui Chemical Singapore
- Mr. Louis C. Murayama, Managing Director, Real Tech Holding Singapore
The TECH PLANTER in Malaysia Demo Day that will take place on July 15th, 2023, at MRANTI is a closed event. Invited attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the innovative solutions presented by the finalists and network with industry leaders, investors, and researchers.
For more information about TECH PLANTER in Malaysia 2023 Demo Day, please visit the program's website at https://en.techplanter.com/malaysia/malaysia2023/