Leave a Nest Singapore Pte. Ltd., on November 29th, 2019, successfully signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to form a multi-partner partnership platform termed as Feed 9 Billion (Feed 9B), to create an open innovation platform to promote innovation, sustainability and collaborations within the food ecosystem.
The Feed 9 Billion (F9B) is an initiative aimed at reducing poverty in Asia by making food more accessible to the expected number of 9.8 billion impoverished people by 2050. Apart from Leave a Nest Singapore, this initiative gathered a wide range of partners, including educational institutions, accelerators, incubators and venture capitalists such as
- SP Jain School of Global Management Pte. Ltd.
- Temasek Polytechnic
- AgFunder Rocket Seeder Pte. Ltd.
- Innovate 360 Pte. Ltd.
- Beanstalk Agtech PTY LTD
- Padang & Co Pte. Ltd.
- Budding Innovations Pte. Ltd.
- AgFunder Asia Pte. Ltd.
- FocusTech Ventures Pte. Ltd.
- Germi8 Pte. Ltd.
- Big Ideas Ventures Asia Pte. Ltd.
- Trive Advisory Pte. Ltd.
If you are a deep tech startup, with the mission to solve real world problems and achieve global happiness, please contact us.
Future events organised by Leave a Nest in Singapore
- Hyper Interdisciplinary Conference (HIC) in Malaysia 2020
- Hyper Interdisciplinary Conference (HIC) in Singapore 2020
- TECH PLANTER programme in Singapore 2020
- TECH VENTURE MeetUp (TVMU) in Singapore 2020
For more information on our upcoming programmes, feel free to contact us at [email protected]