Leave a Nest is pleased to inform that The 1st Hyper interdisciplinary conference in India will be held in Delhi on Nov 27th.
With the conference theme “How can technology overcome Deep Issues in India”, we focus onto three deep issues in India; such as water pollution, Air pollution and healthcare. We believe that if technology from Japan implemented to Indian society, these problems will be solved. In this event, we are trying to 1)grasp deep issues in India, 2) introduce Japanese technology (Big corp ones and startups) that can potentially solve 1) , and 3) thinking about the way how Japanese tech to be used by Indian startups.
Program Details are as follows:
Opening Talk and Keynote Speech
Keynote Speech presented by Dr. Lekh Juneja,
Rohto Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
Executive Vice President, Global Head of International Business, R&D, and Chief Health Officer (CHO)
9 startups to pitch !
Panel Session 1
Theme: How can we solve water pollution in India, What is the issues in India?
– Dr. Ryuta Takeda (Leave a Nest)
– Mr. Sudesh Menon (Waterlife)
– The moderator: Mr. Cibi Chandran (Arc Ventures)
Panel Session 2
Theme：How can we solve air pollution in India, power of engineering
– Mr. Norihiko Sugitani (Ebara)
– Dr. Alan She (Singapore Heavy Engineering)
– Mr. S.N.Tripathi (Dept.of Earth Sciences IIT, Kanpur)
– Mr. Michael Maekawa (Leave a Nest Singapore)
ArcNest Press Conference and
Press Conference for ArcNest Launch
Special Presentation by Dr. Kengo Suzuki from euglena
Panel Session 3
Agri, Food & Health Care
– Dr. Lekh Juneja
– Mr. Shunsuke Tsuboi (SAgri)
– Dr. Deepak Choudhary (National Heart Institute)
– Mr. Daiki Kumamoto (Real Tech Fund/germi8)
Mr. Arjun Aggarwal (Arc Ventures)