We are happy to announce our launching UK deeptech tour in 2019, again.
UK has a long history as a center of Science, and also one of the hot spots for deeptech startups. To understand the structure of its ecosystem, we Leave a Nest has held UK tour since 2016. In the previous years, we visited UCL, Imperial U’s acceleration program, Cambridge acceleration program, and Oxford University Innovation, and private incubators/VCs such as Bloom Space and Deep Science Ventures.
We can recommend this tour for any one from large corporate’s new biz sector personnel, accelerators, incubators, and startups, who would like to land on to UK ecosystem. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to understand and network to there.
About this Tour
- Date: Nov 5th~8th, 2019 (On 5th, we start our activity from introductory lecture)
- Where: London, Oxford, Cambridge
- Who to join in?: Large corporate’s new biz sector personnel, accelerators, incubators, and startups,
- Costs per person: 4,000 USD (We have startup special price, too!)
- Note: At Nov 8th, participants have privilege to attend to our premier DEMO DAY program (Last year’s program for your reference)
- [email protected] , Attn to Mr. Michael Maekawa Shohei